- Obtain the 120VC Project Leadership Certificate | 120-PLC
- Master the Project Review process under the supervision of a credentialed 120VC Practice Leader
- Pass 2 Project Review audits from 2 different 120VC Certified Program Leaders – obtain a recommendation from each
- Pass an oral Project Review exam
- Obtain a recommendation from the assigned 120VC Practice Leader indicating the candidate demonstrates a high degree of professionalism, can competently carry out the duties of a 120VC Certified Program Leader and is an ambassador of the 120VC Portfolio Management Standard.
120VC Certified Program Leader Requirements | 120-CPgL
Program Leadership Certification Maintenance
- Must maintain a Project Review average of at least 95% on assigned projects
- Must conduct 20 hours of 120VC instructor-led project management training each year (equivalent to five sessions).
- Pass Project Review Audits.
To contact us, click here.