- Obtain the 120VC Project Management Foundational Certificate
- Master the Project Review process under supervision of credentialed 120VC Program Manager
- Pass 2 Project Review audits from 2 different credentialed 120VC Program Managers – obtain recommendation from each
- Pass an oral Project Review exam
- Obtain recommendation from the assigned 120VC Program Manager indicating the candidate demonstrates a high degree of professionalism, can competently carry out the duties of a 120VC Program Manager and is an ambassador of the 120VC Portfolio Management Standard.
**Note: Due to the experiential component of our Certified Program Manager requirements, it is only available to 120vc employees and our corporate clients at this time.
Program Management Certification Maintenance
- Must maintain a Project Review average of at least 95% on assigned projects
- Must conduct 20 hours of 120VC instructor-led project management training each year (equivalent to five sessions).
- Pass Project Review Audits.
To contact us, click here.